Advertising Sales Associate
We seek full and part-time motivated and seasoned sales professionals with outside advertising sales experience and a food and beverage industry background to join our sales team in Seattle, Portland, Bend, Boise, and Napa Valley. Responsible for prospecting for and securing ad sales for online outlets, including digital magazines, social media campaigns, e-newsletters, and the occasional print. Pitches benefits of advertising to the client, negotiate prices, and explains client needs to copywriter.
Developing new business is a priority. The candidate will need to cold call and pursue sales opportunities and account development, including door-to-door sales. The candidate must manage accounts after closing and have a proven track record for attracting and retaining business. Ability to make solid presentations, negotiate contracts, and close deals. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated and highly goal-oriented to achieve sales targets. You will be responsible for all aspects of the sale from the initial call and closing the deal. We handle all billing and collections internally.
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Researching potential clients' products or services and determining the geographic location of the majority of their target customers.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients to present advertising proposals and address their concerns.
- Assisting the CEO in the preparation of media kits and promotional plans.
- Attending sales meetings, trade shows, and training workshops as required.
- Persuading clients to purchase company advertising products and services by communicating the benefits of various types of advertising.
- Providing recommendations on suitable formats, advertising mediums, and font sizes.
- Preparing sample advertisements for clients.
- Maintain accurate prospect and client information in Customer Relationship Management software.
- Proven experience working as an advertising sales representative.
- Proficient in all Google Workspace, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Reliable vehicle and valid drivers license with insurance
- Ability to travel by plane, train, and automobile
- Proficient in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin platforms.
We have a competitive compensation package for highly goal-driven individuals with a background in sales including:
- Base Salary 55-70K
- Commissions on top of Salary
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Travel Reimbursement
- Medical Coverage Cash Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Options
Please submit a cover letter and resume to info@TheEatGuide.com